THE OTHER SIDE OF ME
As I mentioned in my information about me, my interest range FAR and WIDE. I like to keep things very organized for myself but also for anyone to navigate easily.
I’m yet, another DIY QUEEN….
Below are a few things I dabble in besides travelling. I wanted to share some of them with an easy 1-2-3 step process and final results of how each turned out.
- I got different sizes of package boxes and tapes them. Wrap the boxes with white tissue wrapping paper.
- Hand cut the letters from a glitter foam paper
- Apply glue stick behind foam paper and stick on the wrapped boxes!
~ Was used as part of decoration of the cake table in a baby shower I co-planned with my friend.
*Roll over each picture of the crown for details*
- I’ve had this little side table for like 6 years!! I couldn’t throw it away through my move so I just stayed with it.
- I used paper tape to cover up the sides I didn’t want covered in tape.
- Then I went to town!